StormDry improves the thermal efficiency of your home by keeping it dry.
Maintains the thermal properties of cavity wall insulation.
Gives an insulating solution for solid wall properties that cannot receive cavity wall insulation.
Provides a self-cleaning surface.
Reduces maintenance due to water damage and algal growth.
Stormdry is a BBA approved deeply penetrating water repellent cream for brick, stone, and concrete. Due to its cream-based formulation it is able to penetrate more deeply into masonry than standard liquid-applied brick sealer products.
Benefits of StormDry
Just a single coat of Stormdry Masonry Protection Cream protects walls for 25 years.
- Resists rain penetration on external walls
- Works on brick, stone, mortar & masonry
- Apply using brush, roller or spraye
- Visible during application – see where you’ve been
- Soaks in to masonry over 24 to 48 hours
- Returns to original appearance with no texture or colour change. Once fully cured, Stormdry Masonry Protection Cream does not change the appearance of your wall
Over its full lifetime, a coating of Stormdry Masonry Protection Cream provides reliable protection.
- Clean no-drip cream application
- Lower application and maintenance costs over 25 years
- Bridges cracks that liquid weatherproofers do not
- Stormdry Masonry Protection Cream has been both approved by the BBA and verified by the Energy Saving Trust.
- 25 year lifetime approved by the BBA
- Independently tested by University of Portsmouth
- Verified by the Energy Saving Trust
Coloured Wall Coating
French Grey wall coating was applied to this propoerty, lifting its appearance whilst ensuring it was appropriate to the neighbourhood
Damp Proof Injection
DPC injection is designed to seep into the mortar in order to prevent moisture from the ground rising up through the bricks
Silicone render was applied to this property to add an extra layer of damp protection. Silicone render is damp proof
The Hive Efficiency Group Damp Proofing Ltd
BRITANNIA COURT, 5 MOOR STREET
WORCESTER, ENGLAND, WR1 3DB
Registered in England & Wales No: 13372392
Vat registration No: 391 5652 75